cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
ms.serendipity says hi

Hi. My name is Maria Claudia. You know, I am actually Gossip Girl. Don't tell anyone though. You know you love me.

affiliates

CSPJM Jessica Marvela Stella Shibuya Fransiska Whitney
Rabu, 03 Februari 2010 @ 5:10 PM
a big thanks to jessica marvela, my best friend
this poem was made by my best friend. a very beautiful poem that i ever read.

Everytime I have a problem
Only you who sit by my side
Everytime I have a triumphant
Only you make me up to fight again

You are the best gift that God gives
Because without you, my life is useless
No one will care my suffering
No one will entertain me as you do

This moment
Only the moment that I will have once along a lifetime
To be with you all seconds and minutes
I will save this moment on my deepest heart and memory

One day, If I already succeed on my life,
I will remember all my recollection with you friend
You make me stand up with confidence
Staring up at life and walking through problems

Now, this time
I make this poem for you
With all my deepest heart
From all my mind
I just wanna say
Thank you very much friends
I don't know with what I will reply your kindness
I only have my words on this poem
My own words, especially dedicated for you both

Regards,

JM
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2008 November 2009 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Juli 2010 Agustus 2010 September 2010 Maret 2011
recent entries

... Burned To a Crisp Eternal Promise hoeh. happy saturday!! i ♥ sungha jung
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS