Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
ms.serendipity says hi
Hi. My name is Maria Claudia. You know, I am actually Gossip Girl. Don't tell anyone though. You know you love me.
|
affiliatesCSPJM Jessica Marvela Stella Shibuya Fransiska Whitney |
|
Senin, 01 Februari 2010 @ 7:04 PMEternal Promise
I'm so confused
back to top?
Don't know what to do Should I keep on trying Or should I give up and live alone Stay in the dark crying These thoughts struggling in my head My friends turning against me They call me blind, but how could I be When all the perfect in you I see I just want to know your true feelings And hold you close to me So say it and don't be scared Cause no matter what your choice would be Trust me I'll still be there To give you happiness I swear And this promise I will keep I'm not like the other girls My love for you is deep Cause you're not just a guy that I love You are also my best friend I'll try my best to deserve your love And be by your side till the end |
monthly archiveNovember 2008 November 2009 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Juli 2010 Agustus 2010 September 2010 Maret 2011 |
recent entrieshoeh. happy saturday!! i ♥ sungha jung |
LAYOUT
BANNER
COLORS
MINIICONS
|
|