cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
ms.serendipity says hi

Hi. My name is Maria Claudia. You know, I am actually Gossip Girl. Don't tell anyone though. You know you love me.

affiliates

CSPJM Jessica Marvela Stella Shibuya Fransiska Whitney
Senin, 01 Februari 2010 @ 7:53 PM
Burned To a Crisp
A poem about not being able to tell someone that you love them. I love my friend, but I know he wouldn't love me back, so I just let him be.

I want you to come with me, my love,
to a place where we can simply be.
But I know you do not love me, for we are just good friends.
But I want you to know how I ache for you so,
and how you light the fire inside me.
You burn me up from core to crust
and soon all there will be is ash.
But, my love, if you truely do not want to be loved by me,
then I will happily burn to a crisp, right by your side.
If that is truely what you wish.


comment: sounds so painful..
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2008 November 2009 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Juli 2010 Agustus 2010 September 2010 Maret 2011
recent entries

Eternal Promise hoeh. happy saturday!! i ♥ sungha jung
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS