cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
ms.serendipity says hi

Hi. My name is Maria Claudia. You know, I am actually Gossip Girl. Don't tell anyone though. You know you love me.

affiliates

CSPJM Jessica Marvela Stella Shibuya Fransiska Whitney
Sabtu, 11 September 2010 @ 8:04 PM
The heart & it's desires won't ever make sense to the mind
I’m mad at myself, not you. I’m mad for always being nice. Always apologizing for things I never did, for getting attached. For making you a huge part of my life, wasting my time on you, depending on you, thinking about you, wishing for you, dreaming of you, changing all for YOU.
But most of all,
not hating you when I know I should.
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2008 November 2009 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Juli 2010 Agustus 2010 September 2010 Maret 2011
recent entries

Sometimes in life you love, you learn and you move on A day without you is like a day without sunshine… ... this is soo me aaaaaa and the problem has just begun... look why? true lovers don't say they love each other, they k... i love the way you love me ♥ let the rain fall
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS