Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
ms.serendipity says hi
Hi. My name is Maria Claudia. You know, I am actually Gossip Girl. Don't tell anyone though. You know you love me.
|
affiliatesCSPJM Jessica Marvela Stella Shibuya Fransiska Whitney |
|
Rabu, 12 Mei 2010 @ 6:43 PMLovin' You
Lovin' you is easy because you're flawlessThinkin' about you is all I want to do Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true Everything that I do is out of loving you No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring Stay with me while we grow old And we will live each day in springtime Lovin' you has made my life so beautiful And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you Lovin' you I see your soul come shining through And every time that we ooooh I'm more in love with you back to top? |