cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
ms.serendipity says hi

Hi. My name is Maria Claudia. You know, I am actually Gossip Girl. Don't tell anyone though. You know you love me.

affiliates

CSPJM Jessica Marvela Stella Shibuya Fransiska Whitney
Kamis, 04 Maret 2010 @ 4:10 PM
what's wrong with my heart?
my friends said this to me:
jessica : 'he even don't know that you feel the pains because of him.'
prisca : 'don't trust him if he says that he loves you! cause he'll never know what you feel!'
chrissita : 'do not always think about him. i feel pity to see you. he always hurt you! don't LULLED by his words, but don't sad after you know the 'real' he is. i don't want you to be sad only because a guy like him. Cheer! there are still many guys out there who more APPRECIATE your feelings..'

i like him.
but sometimes i feel he's not deserving me.
so what should i do??

"you’re the only one i wish i could forget, the only one i’d love to not forgive. and though you break my heart, you’re the only one. and though there are times when i hate you. cause i can’t erase the times that you hurt me, and put tears on my face. and even now while i hate you. it pains me to say i know i’ll be there at the end of the day.."

I don’t want a broken heart
I don’t wanna play that part
I know that I love you
But let me just say
I don’t want to love you in no kind of way no no
I don’t want a broken heart
And I don’t wanna play the broken-hearted girl...No...No
No broken-hearted girl
I’m no broken-hearted girl (Beyonce - Broken-Hearted Girl)
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2008 November 2009 Februari 2010 Maret 2010 April 2010 Mei 2010 Juni 2010 Juli 2010 Agustus 2010 September 2010 Maret 2011
recent entries

there was this guy he said he loved me, but then h... the heart was made to be broken. huaaaahh tired of studying confusing but have a good time! sungha it's more than words i don't love you like i did yesterday bye bye my ex-'sweetheart' broken hearted check it
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS